"Don't open that door!"
Something out there is hunting us. The captain of the football team was dragged into a manhole. The class president was found dead in her shower. And everyone remembers what happened to the school janitor, and seeing what was left of him on the first day of school. Now we're the only ones left. Will any of us make it out of this alive?
The Final Girl is a horror movie roleplaying game meant to emulate slashers or any other horror movie where the characters are picked off one by one until only one survivor remains to confront the killer. Gather your friends, create your own movie, and find out who will survive. The Final Girl is an RPG for 2-6 players requiring only playing cards, index cards, and pencils. A full game lasts 1.5-2.5 hours.
- Game design by Bret Gillan
- Editing and Layout by Josh Roby
- Cover by Jennifer Rodgers
- Playtesters: Chris Motola, Judd Karlman, Ellen Panetto, Robert Delong, Alan Gallagher, Shawn Ingram, Carly Knight, Jeremy Lahnum, Karen Schmitt, Mark Smith, Rob Bohl, Eric Larsen, Tony Lauer-Basch, Rachel Walton, Russell Collins, John Farish, David Petroski, James Lehman.
- Additional thanks: Jamey Crook, Shael Riley, Peter Sterpe Jr., Nathan Paoletta, Brand Robins.